Practice Effectively With An Elliptical
Models of the elliptical machine are now being popularized all around the world thanks to its support in improving people’s health. A number of families choose this machine for exercising instead of going out and participate in sports. Especially, for old people, they do not want to go out as it takes time and they also feel tired. However, when they keep doing exercises on this machine, they feel better as they practice at the most moderate intense. We have provided information related to choosing the best elliptical machine in our previous articles so in this part, we will help you with tips and notes for using the machine effectively.
PRACTICE EFFECTIVELY WITH THE ELLIPTICAL MACHINE
- If you practice with the elliptical machine, there is no limit in your speed. All your muscles will be stretched and relaxed. In addition, you will learn to breathe in deeply and of course, you will reduce stress and tiredness. However, to get the best result, you should pay attention to the notes bellows.
- Firstly, you have to understand your ability and health status in order that you can choose the suitable level and speed. If you are quite week, you just need to bike at low speed. It is just like walking. Your arms also do not have to work too much. Day by day, you will become healthier and your physical status will be improved. By contrast, if you are strong, you can bike at higher speed. Your sweat is generated and you are forced to breathe more quickly, which is very good for your blood circulation system.
- You can bike and relax concurrently. At first, you ought to bike slowly for several minutes to relax. When your legs are stretched, you can increase the speed and force your legs to bike faster.
NOTES FOR WORKING WITH THE ELLIPTICAL MACHINE
- When you do some exercises, using the elliptical machine, you have to remember some following notes.
- Adjust the height of the machine to be equivalent to yours. Pay attention to the position of the handle bars so that they should be arranged far from your chest. In many cases, these bars can hit your chest and make it painful. It is advisable to adjust the bars’ position to your stomach for easier controlling.
- Adjust the position of the saddle. The distance from the saddle to the pedal of the machine should be equal to the distance from your bottom to your feet to keep balanced and to make sure that your knees will be not bent.
- Choose suitable shoes for exercising. It is obvious that for each kind of activities, you need to select suitable costumes. For using an elliptical machine, you only need to wear a good pair of shoes. Experts advise that we should do exercises with shoes that have soft soles. If you are interested in biking indoors with the machine, you ought to invest your money in good shoes.
- Prepare water. It is necessary to prepare water on the grounds that if you practice for a long time, you will lose a large amount of water through generating sweat. Therefore, you have to drink water to supply enough mineral for your bodies.
- Prepare a towel. A lot of people often turn on the fan to cool their bodies on the grounds that they generate so much sweat. However, this is not a good way. After you practice, you feel quite tired and your body is hot. If you use the fan, the wind is strong and the temperature is changed suddenly. This will result in quick change in your body’s temperature and it is easy for you to have a fever. Therefore, it is advisable to use the towel to absorb all your sweat in your body then you only need to sit still for about 10 minutes, breathing gradually. You will feel strong back.
- Do not force yourselves to practice beyond your ability to suffer from the high intense and level. You had better point out the most suitable period for practicing per day and follow it. Do not practice too much when you feel eager and lose your inspiration when you feel bored. This will make the effectiveness decrease. Therefore, you only need to practice regularly with the similar intense.